Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Party Storehouse Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23 Stirling DriveCaterham Surrey CR3 5GB UK. Party Storehouse trades as a Limited Company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. GENERAL TERMS
- The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
- The prices displayed on this website include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT is currently 20%. All payment is made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
- Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Party Concept.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Party Concept takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
2. MAKING A PURCHASE & THE CONTRACT
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. Allpurchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
Party Storehouse Ltd shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential lossor damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
Party Storehouse Ltd will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will dispatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The dispatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 7 days. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify our customer service team immediately.
Standard UK Delivery| 2-3Working Days | £2.50 & orders over £30 are delivered FREE of charge within the UK
Next Day UK Delivery| Place your order before 3 pm. Next working day, excluding weekends & bank holidays | £4.50 for order placed before 3pm
Saturday UK Delivery| Place your order by 3pm Friday | £9.50 for orders placed before 3 pm
From 5 –10 working days from just £4.99 Price calculated at the check out.
5. RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We hope that you will be delighted with all the goods you receive but, if for any reason you are dissatisfied, simply contact us within 7 working days of receipt, to arrange returning the items.Please note we can only accept the return of items in an unused and resalable condition, exactly how they were received. Unless the items are being returned due to damage, fault or receipt of items not ordered.
For instructions on how to return items please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds or replacements will only be processed once we have received the good back at our premises. Return postage will only be refunded in the case of a replacement due to damage, fault or receipt of items not ordered. Please include the receipt for the return delivery charge within the package or scan and email us a copy to email@example.com
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Any refunds will be made within 30 days from notification to us and in accordance to our terms and conditions. You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
Party Storehouse Ltd requires payment in full prior to dispatch. We currently accept all Visa and Master Cards, debit cards, Maestro and PayPal, through our secure payment gateway. You will be given payment options on check out.All your details are protected and we take every measure possible to ensure a secure transaction. See our Privacy Policies for further details. You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.